Sunday, June 29, 2014

Newly Hatched

Hello friends - at least that's what I hope we will become! I'm Julie, the obsessive crafty person creative force here at Knitpickin' Chicken. Allow me to tell you a little bit about myself!

I am a wife and a mom. 


I homeschool my kids and manage my son's Type 1 diabetes.


I quilt. A lot. I used to knit a lot too. I still knit, just not as much!


I have recently started designing and creating my own patterns, which you can find in my Etsy shop.


I am a "blanketeer" for Project Linus and just had the privilege of teaching a class on my Happy Camper quilt at the national Project Linus conference.


My motivation for starting this blog stems from knowing what I like to see from other creative types. I love to get a glimpse of who the person is and seeing how their creative process works!

So stay tuned - I have two patterns in progress that will soon be available and lots of pictures to share of projects that I have been working on.

Now...go make something!



No comments:

Post a Comment